UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern 2021, Upsssc Preliminary Eligibility Test | PET Pattern, UPSSSC PET Full Form in English & Hindi, Upsssc Pet Notification 2021, UPSSSC PET Means | Meaning in Hindi | UPSSSC PET One Time Registration
Hello Friends, In this article, we will discuss UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern 2021. So, In a meeting held on 06 March 2020, the president of UPSSSC, Mr. Praveer Kumar has decided to use the new application process and selection process for the UPSSSC Exams.
The candidates had to apply separately and repeatedly for all UPSSSC exams till now, due to which the details filled in the application form contained unnecessary errors. Therefore, UPSSSC has implemented a new pattern for the upcoming recruitment exams to solve these problems of the candidates.
UPSSSC Two-Tier Examination System
UPSSSC has proposed a two-tier examination system for upcoming exams due to the high number of candidates applying for limited posts.
- Tier 1 – PET Exam
- Tier 2 – Mains Exam/Skill Test/ Physical Test
Additionally, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission has decided to implement the Upsssc Preliminary Eligibility Test – PET Exam for all Group C posts.
The merit list of the candidates will be made on the basis of the PET Exams. Finally, on the basis of this merit, the candidates will be shortlisted for the mains exam, skill test, and physical test.
What is the full form of Upsssc PET?
Read UPSSSC PET Full in English & Hindi Below for the best preparation of PET Exam 2021.
UPSSSC PET Full-Form
The full form of UPSSSC PET is UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test.
UPSSSC PET Full Form in Hindi
UPSSSC Full Form in Hindi; हिन्दी में UPSSSC PET का फुल फार्म उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग की प्रारम्भिक पात्रता परीक्षा है।
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern 2021
U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission has decided to conduct the PET Exam every year for all non-gazetted posts of the UP govt. So, here I describe the Upsssc PET Exam Pattern for the best preparation of the Upsssc PET Exam 2021.
UPSSSC PET Short Details:
|Exam’s Name||PET Exam|
UPSSSC PET Exam Marks Distribution Details;
Mainly UPSSSC PET Question Paper will be divide into 5 Parts. these parts are –
- General Intelligence
- General Knowledge
|Logic & |
|Analysis of |
2 unread passage
|2 Hour =||100|
Note – UPSSSC has also made a provision of 1/4 minus marking for every wrong answer.
Main Points of the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET).
- UPSSSC Pet Exam will be based on the objective type and multiple-choice questions.
- All the candidates will be asked questions related to General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Hindi Language, General English, Reasoning, and Elementary Mathematics.
- All these questions will be of secondary/senior secondary level as determined by the State Academic Technical Research Council.
- Candidates appearing in this exam will be awarded marks on the based of percentage.
- This score obtained by all the candidates will be valid for one year only.
- All the candidates will have the option to participate in the re-exam to improve the marks obtained in the PET Exam. There will be no maximum limit for opportunities to participate in the re-exam.
- Candidates will be recognized as the highest score obtained in the PET for selection for mains exam/skill test/physical efficiency test.
- With the consent of all the candidates, their details such as name, address, educational qualification, email, mobile number, and scores received in the PET, will be made available to the private sector service planners.
- Therefore, if there is no selection in government service, the candidates have the opportunity to apply in the private sector.
UPSSSC PET NEWS
UPSSSC New Application (form-filling) Process 2021
The UPSSSC has decided to introduce the new system of One-Time Registration (OTR) by using the process of Know Your Candidates (KYC).
Finally, UPSSSC desires to save the UPSSSC Aspirants from the trouble of applying separately for all the recruitment exams and filling the entire details afresh.
How to Register for UPSSSC One Time Registration?| PET One Time Registration Process
- Candidates will have to fill their last 8 digits of their Aadhar card and personal details for One Time Registration (OTR).
- The candidates will have to upload their Qualification and category certificates on the website of the Commission, after OTR.
- Candidates will also be able to update their profiles from time to time.
- After OTR and link the Aadhaar card, the candidates can’t modify their basic details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar number, date of birth, category, etc.
- Candidates can update their user profiles on attaining higher educational qualifications.
- All the certificates uploaded by the candidates will be available in its digital locker. The commission will be able to view and download them as required.
- Online e-verification of the certificates uploaded by the candidates will be done by the concerned academic board and university.
- Such Certificates that don’t possible online verification, their offline verification will be done at the time of the mains exam or interview.
UPSSSC PET Notification 2021
Finally, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has recently Published the UPSSSC PET Notification 2021. You should keep visiting our website for more information about UPSSSC PET exam notifications.
Thanks for the visit here!
Please share this post with your friends & leave your comment regarding the post.