Upsssc Preliminary Eligibility Test | PET Pattern; UPSSSC Pre Exam Pattern, UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern, UPSSSC New Exam Pattern, UPSSSC PET Full Form in English & Hindi.
In a meeting held on 06 March 2020, The President of UPSSSC, Mr. Praveer Kumar has decided to use the new application process and selection process of applying for Group C posts in various departments of the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh.
Presently, when a recruitment notification is issued, then the application form can be applied on the website of the UPSSSC.
Candidates have to apply separately and fresh for all the exams. Due to which there are the difference and unnecessary errors in the details given in the application forms. Therefore, keeping this problem in mind, UPSSSC has implemented a new exam pattern for its upcoming recruitment. which is like this.
UPSSSC Two-Tier Examination System
UPSSSC has proposed to use a two-tier examination system for future selections due to the high number of candidates applying for recruitment examinations for a limited number of posts.
|Tier – 1||Tier – 2|
|PET Exam||Mains Exam|
Additionally, the UPSSSC has decided to implement the Upsssc Preliminary Eligibility Test | PET Pattern for all Group C posts of various departments of the state at the first level.
After that, on the basis of PET marks only, at the second level, it has been decided to organize main examination, skill test, and physical efficiency test, etc. for shortlisted candidates as per departmental requirements and related service manuals.
What is the full form of Upsssc PET
UPSSSC PET Full-Form | UPSSSC PET Full Form in English
The full form of UPSSSC PET is Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Preliminary Eligibility Test.
UPSSSC PET Full Form in Hindi
UPSSSC Full Form in Hindi; हिन्दी में UPSSSC PET का फुल फार्म उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग – प्रारम्भिक पात्रता परीक्षा है।
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern
U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission has decided to conduct the PET Exam, twice a year for Group C posts in various departments of the state.
Main Points of the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET).
- The candidates will be asked questions related to General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Hindi language, Reasoning, and General mathematics of high school level In PET.
- Candidates applying for the PET exam will be awarded a score based on percentile.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in PET will remain valid for 3 years.
- Any candidate can appear in the main examination for 3 years based on the marks obtained in this examination.
- All the candidates will have the option to participate in the re-examination to improve the marks obtained in the preliminary qualifying examination. There will be no maximum limit for opportunities to participate in the re-examination.
- Candidates will be recognized as the highest score obtained in the stomach in the last 3 years, for selection for mains examination/skill test/physical efficiency test.
- With the consent of all the candidates, their details such as name, address, educational qualification, email, mobile number, and scores received in the PET, will be made available to the private sector service planners.
- Therefore, if there is no selection in government service, the candidates have the opportunity to apply in the private sector.
UPSSSC New Application (form-filling) Process
The UPSSSC has decided to introduce the new system of One-Time Registration (OTR) by using the process of Know Your Candidates (KYC).
Finally, UPSSSC desires to save the UPSSSC Aspirants from the trouble of applying separately for all the recruitment exams and filling the entire details afresh.
How to Register for UPSSSC KYC? | UPSSSC Know Your Candidate | KYC Registration Process
- Candidates will have to fill their last 8 digits of Aadhar card and personal details for One Time Registration (OTR).
- The candidates will have to upload their Qualification and category certificates on the website of Commission, after OTR.
- Candidates will also be able to update their profiles from time to time.
- After OTR and link the Aadhaar card, the candidates can’t modify their basic details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar number, date of birth, category, etc.
- Candidates can update their user profile on attaining higher educational qualification.
- All the certificates uploaded by the candidates will be available in its digital locker. The commission will be able to view and download them as required.
- Online e-verification of the certificates uploaded by the candidates will be done by the concerned academic board and university.
- Such Certificates that don’t possible online verification, their offline verification will be done at the time of the mains exam or interview.