UPSSSC Full-Form | Know More UPSSSC | Upsssc ka full form: You can see here, the details about UPSSSC, UPSSSC full form, Upsssc ka full form Hindi, Upsssc ka full form Hindi me, Upsssc ki full form in Hindi, Upsssc means in Hindi, Upsssc kya hai, Upsssc ka full form & History of UPSSSC & New chairman Etc.
What is UPSSSC full form?
One thing often comes in our mind after seeing an abbreviation that what will be its full form in Hindi and English. So, we try to know its full form. Therefore, the UPSSSC full form has given below both Hindi and English languages.
UPSSSC Full form in English: The full form of UPSSSC in English is Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
What is the Upsssc Full Form In Hindi?
UPSSSC full form in Hindi: हिन्दी में यूपीएसएसएससी का पूर्ण रूप उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग है। यह आयोग उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार के विभिन्न विभागों के लिए समूह ग एवं घ पदों की भर्ती परीक्षायें आयोजित करता है।
What is Upsssc?
Upsssc Stands for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. Upsssc conducts recruitment examinations for Group C and D posts in various departments of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The most important thing About the UPSSSC is, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has established this organization. But this organization has changed as per the rules of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014.
When did the Upsssc establish?
History of UPSSSC
The Uttar-Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) was first established in November 1988 as the UPSSSC board. At that time, It headquartered in a rented house located in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. This Commission had finalized in accordance with Act No. 7 of 1988 for direct recruitment to Group C posts and this commission was dismissed on 31 May 1990 and a new commission was formed consisting of a chairman and five members.
later, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Amendment Act-1993 was introduced to define the service conditions of the chairman and members of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission and was the same amendment that turned the Commission into a Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
then, due to the excess of work, in 1991, this office was shifted to the fifth floor of PIC Bhawan of Vibhuti Block located in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow.
The first time, this Commission was abolished in 1997 due to certain circumstances and re-established in 2006. But it was again abolished on 2 June 2007 after one year.
Due to the increasing work pressure on the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and the difficulty in selection to Group C posts, this Commission was redeemed by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission Act 2014, which came into force on 20 June 2014.
Chairman and Members of UPSSSC
Finally, on 6 April 2017, the chairman and 5 members of this commission resigned.
After which a few months later the current commission was restructured and Shri Arun Kumar Sinha was appointed as the Chairman of this Commission on 20 December 2018. Apart from this, 6 members also joined this commission whose names are given below.
On December 13, 2019, UP Govt. has announced that IAS Praveer Kumar will be new chairman of UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Members list 2019: Dr. Babita Devi Lather, Mr. Arun Kumar Sinha, Mr. Hriday Narayan Rao, Dr. Omkar Prasad Mishra, Dr. Ashok Kumar Aggarwal, Dr. Seema Rani.
All these members and chairman have elected by Shri Ram Naik, the former Governor of Uttar Pradesh, as per the rules of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission Act 2014.
Who is the new chairman of UPSSSC?
New Chairman Of UPSSSC: Retired IAS Officer Shri Praveer Kumar has appointed the new Chairman of UPSSSC. He has held his post since December 2019.
Retired I.A.S. Praveer Kumar is a 1982 batch officer and also retired as Chairman of the Revenue Council in July 2019. He has held several important positions in the Commissioner of Agricultural Production as well as in the Central and State Governments.
Finally, you will know that I.A.S. CB Paliwal resigned on 11 December 2018 due to personal reasons.
For this reason, Mr. Arun Kumar Sinha, a retired I.A.S. officer and member of the UPSSSC Commission, was appointed as the acting chairman of UPSSSC.
What is the Recruitment Process of Upsssc?
Recruitment Process of UPSSSC
UPSSSC selects the candidates for various recruitment exams in various ways, whose details are as follows.
- Examination Based
- Examination and Interview Based
- Screening Test and Interview based
- Pre, Mains, and Interview based
What are the exams conducted by Upsssc?
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) conducts various types of examinations. Through these exams, the Commission selects candidates for the vacant posts in various government departments of Uttar Pradesh.
List of Exams conducted by UPSSSC:
- Amin Exam(आमीन परीक्षा)
- Assistant Teacher Exam(सहायक शिक्षक परीक्षा)
- Assistant Boring Technician Exam(सहायक बोरिंग तकनीशियन परीक्षा)
- Auditor Exam(लेखा परीक्षक परीक्षा)
- Assistant Accountant Exam(असिस्टेंट एकाउटेन्ट परीक्षा)
- Assistant Statistical Research Officer(AASRO) Exam(सहायक शोध अधिकारी – सांख्यिकीय परीक्षा)
- Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Exam(सहायक सांख्यिकीय अधिकारी परीक्षा)
- Assistant Bndrpal Exam(सहायक भंडरपाल परीक्षा)
- Assembly/ForestGuard Exam(असेम्बली/ फारेस्ट गार्ड परीक्षा)
- Cane Supervisor Exam(गन्ना पर्यवेक्षक परीक्षा)
- Chakbandi Adhikari Exam(चकबन्दी अधिकारी परीक्षा)
- Combined Technical Assistant Exam(समन्वित तकनीकी सहायक परीक्षा)
- Combined Technical Services Exam(संयुक्त तकनीकी सेवा परीक्षा)
- Computer Operator Exam (कम्प्यूटर आपरेटर परीक्षा)
- Chakbandi Adhikari Exam(चकबन्दी अधिकारी परीक्षा)
- Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam(चकबन्दी लेखपाल परीक्षा)
- Combined Medical Services (Malaria Inspector, Darkroom Assistant, Nurse, X-Ray, ECG, OT Technician, Dental) Exam(संयुक्त चिकित्सा सेवा परीक्षा)
- Draftsman Exam(ड्राफ्ट्समैन परीक्षा)
- Driver Exam(वाहन चालक परीक्षा)
- Exercise Trainer Exam(एक्सरसाईज ट्रेनर परीक्षा)
- Excise Constable Exam(एक्साइज कांस्टेबल परीक्षा)
- Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) Exam(वनरक्षक परीक्षा)
- Gram Panchayat Adhikari Exam(ग्राम पंचायत अधिकारी परीक्षा)
- Homeopathic Pharmacist Exam(होम्योपैथिक फार्मासिस्ट परीक्षा)
- Instructor Exam(इंट्रक्टर परीक्षा)
- Junior Assistant Exam(कनिष्ठ सहायक परीक्षा)
- Junior Engineer Exam(जूनियर इंजीनियर परीक्षा)
- Lekhpal Exam,(लेखपाल परीक्षा)
- Laboratory/Lab Technician/X-Ray Technician Exam(प्रयोगशाला / प्रयोगशाला तकनीशियन / एक्सरे तकनीशियन परीक्षा)
- Marketing/Supply Inspector Exam(विपणन/आपूर्ति निरीक्षक परीक्षा)
- Mandi Parishad Exam(मंडी परिषद परीक्षा)
- Pharmacist Exam(फार्मासिस्ट परीक्षा)
- Rajasva Nirikshak Exam(कानूनगो परीक्षा)
- Revenue Inspector Exam(राजस्व निरीक्षक परीक्षा)
- Sub Engineer Exam(सब इंजीनियर परीक्षा)
- Subordinate Agriculture Technical Assistant Class-III Exam(अधीनस्थ कृषि तकनीकी सहायक वर्ग- III परीक्षा)
- Stenographer Exam(आशुलिपिक परीक्षा)
- Supervisor Exam (पर्यवेक्षक परीक्षा)
- Tire Inspector/Vidutkar/Mechanic Exam(टायर इंस्पेक्टर/विद्युतकार/मकैनिक परीक्षा)
- Tubewell Operator Exam(नलकूप चालक परीक्षा)
- Tubewell Mistry Exam(नलकूप मिस्त्री परीक्षा)
- Urdu Translator Exam(उर्दू अनुवादक परीक्षा)
- Village Development Officer Exam(ग्राम विकास अधिकारी परीक्षा)
- Yuva Vikas Adhikari Exam(युवा विकास अधिकारी परीक्षा)
What is the official website of Upsssc?
UPSSSC Official Website | Official Website Of Upsssc
Finally, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has built his official website, in short, whose URL is: upsssc.gov.in -Through this website, he keeps updating the information related to new recruits. To go to the UPSSSC Official Website Click here.