Hello Friends, In this article we are sharing with you PCS Full-Form | Qualification & Salary, PCS full form in Hindi, PCS ka full form kya Hota hai, for the best preparation of Provincial Civil Service Exam 2020.
What is the PCS full form?
PCS is an administrative service post, that comes under group A and B under the state public service commission. Here, I explain PCS Full form in Hindi & English both languages.
PCS Full Form in Hindi
PCS Full Form in Hindi is – प्रांतीय सिविल सेवा
जैसा कि इसके नाम से स्पष्ट है कि यह एक प्रांतीय सिविल सेवा का पद है इसके कर्मचारी राज्य सरकार के अन्तर्गत काम करते हैं। भारत में सभी राज्यों का अपना लोक सेवा आयोग है, जो इस पद पर चयन के लिए भर्ती परीक्षायें आयोजित करता है।
PCS Full Form in English
PCS Full Form in English is the Provincial Civil Service. There are various posts in the PCS exam. So, their duties also vary.
Additionally, I describe some popular posts, that come under the PCS Exam.
PCS Popular Posts
- Asstt. Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Treasury officer/Account officer (Treasury)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Food Marketing Officer
- Asstt. Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Dy. Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Area Rationing Officer
- District Backward Class Welfare Officer
- Naib Tehsildar
- District Commandant Homeguards
- Dy. Supdt. Of Police
- Dy. Collector
- District Savings Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- Asstt. Regional Transport Officer
- District Social welfare Officer
- Cane Inspector and Asstt. Sugar Commissioner
- Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Block Development Officer
- Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Distt. Supply Officer Grade-2
- Addl. Distt. Development Officer
- Superintendent Jail. Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
- Manager (Credit) Small Industries
- Manager (Marketing and Economic Survey) Small Industries
- Distt. Handicapped Welfare Officer
- Asstt. Employment Officer
- Executive Officer Grade-I/Asstt. Nagar Ayukta
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Regional Employment Officer
- Asstt. Registrar (Cooperative)
- Sub Registrar
- Asstt. Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- Distt. Probation Officer
- Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2
- Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-1/Supdt. Govt. Garden
- Distt. Cane Officer
- Distt. Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS
- Distt. Administrative Officer
- Distt Audit Officer (Rev. Audit)
- Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement) (Grade-1)
- Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing)
- Asstt. Labour Commissioner
- Distt. Programme Officer
- Sr. Lecturer Diet, Designated Officer
- Statistical officer
Here, I describe the PCS salary structure. So, you can check the details given below.
The pay scale for PCS posts is Rs. 9300-34800 with grade pay 4200 to 15600 – 39100 Grade pay 5400 has been fixed.
Candidates, who have a minimum age of 21 years & maximum age of 40 years can apply for this post.
- Min. Age – 21 years
- Max. Age – 40 years
Note- Age-Relaxation will be given as per the rules of the concerned State Public Service Commission.
Such candidates, who hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from any recognized university, can apply for this post.
Besides this, there are also some post-specific PCS exam qualifications, which are mentioned in the official exam notice of the concerned State Public Service Commission.
Thanks! for visiting here.
Share this post with your friends & leave your comment regarding this post in the comment box below.
3 thoughts on “PCS Full-Form | Qualification & Salary”
Sir pcs ka syllabus kya hai
This is awesome. Upssscmate.com is one of the newest Web page which provide you correct information.
Thank you for sharing. Good syllabus PCS Exam & provide Latest Updates